HeartMath® Learning Objectives-Online Live
This program is designed to help you:
- Describe the activation of the stress response.
- Describe the role of the heart-brain connection in influencing emotional experience and building resiliency.
- Define heart rate variability and physiological coherence, and identify 2 differences between relaxation and physiological coherence.
- Compare effective application of heart-rate variability biofeedback for anxiety, trauma and depression.
- Demonstrate effective application of heart rate variability biofeedback technology (HeartMath® Inner Balance™ for smartphone and/or emWave® Pro for Desktop) in attaining physiological coherence.
- Demonstrate effective application of 3 HeartMath® techniques for emotional self-regulation recommended to reduce stress, anxiety and the impact of trauma.
HeartMath is a registered trademark of Quantum Intech, Inc. For all HeartMath trademarks go to www.heartmath.com