HeartMath® Learning Objectives - Live Online
This program is designed to help you:
- Define “stress,” “resilience” and “emotional self-regulation.”
- Define heart rate variability and physiological coherence and identify 2 differences between relaxation and physiological coherence.
- Use 2 HeartMath techniques for emotional self-regulation to facilitate physiological coherence and improve emotional resilience.
- Use the “Depletion to Renewal” plan to clarify goal setting for emotional self-regulation.
- List 6 benefits of coherent communication with clients and colleagues in health care settings
- Use 1 HeartMath technique for emotional self-regulation recommended to facilitate physiological coherence for improved emotional resiliency.
- Use heart rate variability biofeedback technology (HeartMath® Inner Balance™ for smartphone and/or emWave® Pro for Desktop) in attaining physiological coherence.
- Compare effective application of heart rate variability biofeedback for anxiety, trauma and depression
- Use heart rate variability biofeedback technology (HeartMath®Inner Balance™ for smartphone and/or em/wave®Pro) with the goal of attaining physiological coherence.
HeartMath is a registered trademark of Quantum Intech, Inc. For all HeartMath trademarks go to www.heartmath.com