HeartMath® Learning Objectives - Live Online
This program is designed to help you:
- Define “stress,” “resilience” and “emotional self-regulation.”
- Use the “Depletion to Renewal” plan to clarify goal setting for emotional self-regulation.
- Define heart rate variability and physiological coherence, and identify 2 differences between relaxation and physiological coherence.
- List 6 benefits of coherent communication with clients and colleagues in health care settings.
- Compare effective application of heart-rate variability biofeedback for anxiety, trauma and depression.
- Use heart rate variability biofeedback technology (HeartMath® Inner Balance™ for smartphone and/or emWave® Pro for Desktop) in attaining physiological coherence.
- Use 3 HeartMath® techniques for emotional self-regulation recommended to facilitate physiological coherence for improved emotional resilience.
HeartMath is a registered trademark of Quantum Intech, Inc. For all HeartMath trademarks go to www.heartmath.com